In part five of my building a multi-server SharePoint dev environment series we are going to install SharePoint 2013. But first I am going to cover how to create the AutoSPInstaller Answer File. We will do this using the AutoSPInstaller online tool. There isn’t a lot of information out there on it (that I could find) so I hope it is helpful. I am going to go through each area in pretty decent detail, but to make things easier for you, I will also provide my answer file that you can easily modify for your needs. Once we have finished creating the answer file I will show you how to kick off the install of SharePoint.
Posts in this series:
- Creating and Configuring the VM
- Configuring the Domain Controller, Active Directory and DNS
- Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2012
- Preparing SharePoint Servers and install files
- Creating the AutoSPInstaller Answer File and installing SharePoint