Error occurred while parsing EntityName.
So had an issue today. We were migrating data into SharePoint and once that was complete we had a request from the client to build a set of views based on a lookup list. So out comes the old trusty PowerShell script ISE and I started plugging away at the code. When the script was complete I ran it in the test environment where the data was contained. When the script ran the add on the SPView collection the script stalled with error: “Exception calling “Add” with “6” argument(s): “An error occurred while parsing EntityName.” Well that error is really easy to under stand.